MY LIFE






My name is Nicolle Guzman I was born in Bogotá, Colombia on Febraury 17th, 2001 and im also an Aquarius which i think fits my personality very well. I´ve lived in many cities trought my short life. When i was 4 I moved to Cartagena with my parents and lived there for at least two years and that is where my sister was born in 2006, i have so many beautiful happy memories from those years and her joining the family is the greatest of all.
Later that year I moved to Cartago,Valle on the outskirts of Pereira, Risaralda and went back and foward from home to school everyday with a bunch of kids who lived near the same area.There I started elementary school and found some things that I enjoy doing until this day like speed skating, which has been the only sport that has stucked with me, eventhough I practiced tennis, swimming and football at this particular school.Also i used to Paint ceramic figures at the evening at a local store with old ladies, me being the only kid there.
After that I moved for about 4.5 years  to Cali,Valle which still has a place in my heart.Most of the people I met are still my closest Friends and all the mamories we made are unforgerable.I still talk and conserve local habits.Here I began my skating “carrer” but son had to gave it up.In June 2015 i moved to Barranquilla and since then I have lieved here with my awsome/ corageous parents my little and my dog who joined the picture the day of my 14th birthday.This city as well has given me amazing memories and oportunties.Next year I will be moving to Medellin. I can´t wait for what the future holds for me and my loved ones.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares